- Our Products
- Turbine Air Ventilator
Turbine Air Ventilator
Turbine Air Ventilators
Minimum Order Quantity: 08 Set
|Material||Aluminium, Stainless Steel|
|Fan Weight||4.0 Kilos (appx.)|
|Area Covered||500 Sq. Ft. (floor area)|
|Available Base Plates||FRP & PC|
|Internal Fittings||Galvanized Iron or Stainless Steel|
|MOC Of Fins||Aluminium or Stainless Steel|
|MOC Of Top Cover and Bottom Ring||Stainless Steel|
|Max Exhaust Capacity||2700 C.F.M.|
|Revolution Mechanism||Double Jet Sealed Ball Bearings|
|Standard Sizes||Throat Dia- 21'' (500 MM) & 24'' (600 MM)|
|Standard Thickness Of Top Cover Bottom Ring and Fins||0.5 MM|
Our Rhino Tuff Ventilators is a natural ventilation system, which helps create a healthy & congenial working environment by helping remove inside hot stale air & by facilitating entrance of outside fresh air. It is a free spinning roof ventilator, which works by utilizing the velocity energy of wind to induce air flow through centrifugal action.
The Fan starts revolving due to the force of the outside breeze & the inside hot air. The centrifugal force (backward thrust) caused by the spinning vanes creates a region of low pressure, which draws and throws out air from below and causes fresh cool air from the outside to come in.
The slightest breeze will cause the Turbo Ventilators to spin. Even after the breeze has stopped, the fly wheel effect of the rotor cage will used its stored energy to continuously remove stale air, gases, fumes & smoke giving rise to ventilation. Suction is maintained at very low levels of wind velocity.
Convective thermal currents are given boost by venture dome to further enhance revolution of the Ventilator.
Cooler air from the outside will rush into the negative space in the building to maintain a condition of equilibrium. Stale hot air is always exhausted through the Fan, whereas fresh air only comes in through the openings in the building. The incoming outside air could be filtered by installing filters over the inlets. This is necessary in case of pharmaceutical & food processing industries.
- Mechanically strong
- Impact resistant
- Light weight
- Effective round the year ventilation
- No running cost
- Power saving product
- Weather proof
- Storm & hail resistant
- Noise free
- Leakage proof
- Environment friendly
- Easy to install
- Adaptable to any kind of roofing
- Maintenance free & easily repairable, if required
- Durable & long lasting
- Entitled to depreciation at an accelerated rate under the present tax laws
- Production Sheds
- Production Utility Areas such as compressor rooms, D.G. set rooms, boiler rooms, paint shops etc.
- Packing Halls
- Commercial Buildings such as school, shopping malls, hotels, clubs, banquets etc.
- Infrastructure Facilities such as ports, airports etc
- Defence Establishments such as air bases, naval bases, arms depots etc
- Item Code: 653
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other
- Port of Dispatch: Faridabad, Haryana
- Production Capacity: 50 sets / Day
- Delivery Time: 01 Week
- Packaging Details: Corrugated boxes or PP Packaging