Polycarbonate Sheets are environment friendly and economical to use. In addition, these are strong, light, impact resistant and practically unbreakable.
Polycarbonate Sheets are U.V. protected and exhibit exemplary insulation properties. P.C. Sheets have a temperature resistance of up to 120 Degree Celsius and are fire resistant and self extinguishing.
Light transmission levels can vary from 30% to as high as 80%.
1. Multi-Wall (Hollow) Sheets
2. Solid Compact Clear
3. Embossed Sheets
Physical Properties of Embossed Sheets:
- Light Transmission: 85.10%
- Impact Strength: 35j/m
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 0.065 Mm/ m. Degree Celsius
- Heat Conductivity: 0.21 W/m2.Degree Celsius
- Service Temperature: -40 Degree Celsius to 120 Degree Celsius
- Tensile Strength: > 60 n/mm2
- Flexural Strength: 106.28 N/mm2
- Rockwell Hardness ‘R’ Scale: 108
- Bending Strength: 100 n/mm2
- Bending Elastic Modules: 2400 mpa
- Tensile Strength at Break: > 130 mpa
- Elongation at Break: 29.33 N/mm2
- Specific Gravity: 1.20
- Sound Insulation Effect: Reduction of 28 db
Technical Specifications of Embossed Sheets:
- Length: Any
- Maximum Width: 1.22 M / 2.10 Mtr
- Thickness: 2.0 mm to 6.0 mm
- Colors: Clear, Opal, Bronze, Solar Bronze, Grey, Green, Blue.
- Patterns: Leather grain & Prismatic.